So this happened while I was sick and without power this weekend… I’m actually doing an entire ‘Yzma is Best Princess’ series. There are many more in the works (Cinderella, Elsa, Jane, Pocahontas, Esmeralda, etc..). Watercolors with the outline done digitally because when I tried to use actual marker it bled like crazy (I’m glad I scanned them before I tried that).
This is a 14 page story I’ve been working on for the past couple months (which is why there’s been a slow down in updates). I hope you like it, I worked pretty hard on it!
THIS IS SO GREAT
OH MY GOD BEST COMIC EVER
Anonymous asked you:davekat in dresses or in a sexy(but dorky) pose please? >v<yeeeeeessssss
The fact that in the world there exists tiny cotton ball bats in tiny bat communities that cling to the bottom of folded leaves makes all the shitty stuff that exists totally ok.
Always reblog Honduran white bats.
Favourite animators/production designers: Gekidan Inu Curry (劇団イヌカレー)
- Gekidan Inu Curry are an animation troupe famous for their designs of the witches and the witches’ otherworld in Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica. Their techniques draw inspiration from Russian animation and Czech animation. They utilize stop-motion animation and coloring that resembles hand-drawn illustrations.
- Their pen names are 2shiroinu (2白犬) and Doroinu (泥犬). 2shiroinu, or Ayumi Shiraishi (白石 亜由美), is a former Gainax animator. Doroinu, or Yousuke Anai, worked at Tanto Do-GA Studio. (source)
- NND video of openings, endings and music videos made by Gekidan Inu Curry
- tumblr blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry
- Japanese wikipedia + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
who the heck is running Denny’s tumblr
I played with a baby wallaroo this morning
ONLY IN ‘STRAYA MATES !
So, you could afford glasses, but not a shirt?
Well I can’t see without them so yeah I sort of have to wear glasses to function.
If I choose not to wear a shirt it’s because I feel like not wearing a shirt, not because I cannot afford it.
How about you reblog the thousands upon thousands of pornographic material with topless woman in it and ask them if they can afford clothes.
Oh wait, that wouldn’t be a problem would it, because a woman can only be topless if it’s in a sexual scenario.
Ooooooo shiiiiiit that reply tho
The funny thing is, until I read the comments, I was just thinking “what an adorable little animal”. And then I noticed the #nsfw tag, and I remembered how I don’t actually like the world I live in sometimes.
i was just grooving on the wee furry critter, i didn’t even notice she was shirtless until i read the comments. but they are both adorable. :)
'nsfw' doesn't mean dirty or wrong, though, it just means if it's on your screen when your boss/teacher/mom walks behind you things could get a little awkward.